WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 18, 2017

A Birthday Card for my Daughter

Here is the third project using the 4 Panel Twist Card style I found on YouTube by Sincerely Rita.
I love this!!!  They are so much fun to make!
 This size card is actually an 8x8" card.  Sincerely Rita gave instructions for three sizes, but my brain went on and decided that I needed to figure out a different size, so I did.  I figured out the dimensions for this 8x8" card, and for a 10x10" card.  I haven't fully tested the 10x10" size yet, but when I do, I will give you all those dimensions as I figured them.  I used this cool paper line by Glitz, called "Birthday Wishes."  I fell in love with it!
 One thing I did this time was that I covered the entire inside of the card base before attaching the mechanism and the panel to the inside of the card.  I think it made the card sturdier, and it worked out nicely!
 So, I oopsied again, this picture is sideways, but you get the idea.  I cut out pieces to make the panel be part of the "message of the card".  The bottom "post card" is where we wrote our personal message.
Here is the card standing up.  It worked out great, and she loved it, and I loved making it!  I need to see what else I can so with this card style!

Have a creative day!
Michelleđź’–

1 comment:

  1. These cards look difficult but are fairly easy to construct - just how I like them! I'm sure your daughter was tickled pink to receive such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete