WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 11, 2017

My "Gigantic Twist Pop Up Panel" Album

 Here is project #2 using Sincerely Rita's tutorial on a Gigantic Twist Pop Up Panel Card.  Please go check out her tutorials, they are really wonderful!  I had this page kit that I got when Jackie and I went to an all day scrap put on by Embellish It!  I thought this would be the perfect collection to use for my album, and it was.
 Since the gigantic part means it is 12x12, I decided to make this into an album, rather than a card.  This is my cover.  I only used the supplies from the paper collection and some yellow card stock from my stash.  In the video she used large paper, but I didn't have paper that was 12x24", so I made hinges from card stock and attached the papers to create the size I needed.
 When you open the card, it is GIGANTIC and has LOTS OF ROOM for lots of pictures of someone's special day.
 I love how it all turned out!
 On each of the panels I attached the cards only on the edges, so that pictures or tags could be set behind them.

 I created a pocket for a mini tag here.
 This is cool!  The panels are 6x9" each.  I had 6x9" envelopes that I adhered to the back of the two middle panels so that I could add huge tags.  (MORE PICTURE ROOM!!!)
 Here are the front of the tags...
 ...and the back of the tags.
And here I was trying to show the way that the envelopes are attached to the two middle panels of the pop up.

It turned out SO DARN CUTE!  and really big enough for a "mini" album of a day in the life of a birthday girl!

I hope you enjoyed this little post.  Go make one for yourself!!!  They are addictive...you will see how addicted I am next week!

Michelle💖

No comments:

Post a Comment