WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, June 3, 2017

7 Gypsies Artist Tray and a Paper Clip Banner

 Oh, this is one of my favorite projects!  I bought this kit at the Embellish It! crop that Jackie and I went to. It is a kit by "Button Farm".   It uses 7 Gypsies papers, ephemera, and tags.  I added a few things.
 I knew when I say the kit that it would be PERFECT to showcase some pictures of my grandkids.  And was I right!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out!
 I have always loved 7 Gypsies and this project was so fun and easy to do.
 I just wanted to share this, I really do think it is one of my all time favorite pieces.
With the leftovers I made this Paper Clip Banner.  I had these giant paperclips and created this hanging.  It is hanging in my craft room.  I think it turned out super cute!

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Michelle💕

No comments:

Post a Comment