WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Happy October, Everyone!

Hi all!  How have you been? I hope everyone in blog land is doing well.  I have been ill for a while so I apologize for the delay in posting.  I haven't even felt like crafting much.   But, I am going to attempt to get my "stuff" together and post some great projects.

These first projects are actually from last year, but I have some new ones to show you as well!  I wanted to create a sort of future/fortune telling display on my coffee table so I went to the craft room and started creating.

I wanted a sort of Ouija board, but not a real one.  (Yes, I am scared of the real ones!)  So I got a tray from 7 Gypsies and made my own with Halloween stickers from my stash. The stickers were from the Carta Bella, "All Hallows Eve" collection.

 After I put the stickers on it, I cut a piece of acetate to cover them.  I could use this as a serving tray if I wanted to.
 I added handles from Graphic 45.  It turned out super cool!
I wanted a Voodoo Doll but ended up with this.  It's a "Dammit Doll".  If you get upset you are supposed to grab it's legs and hit an object and say "Dammit."  I didn't use it for that!  

I got some toothpicks and some skull beads, glued them together for "pins" and put them in the doll.  Taa daa, I have a "Voodoo doll".
Here is my coffee table setup.  I have my Magic 8 Ball, my doll, my "Ouija" board, some tarot cards, and a cool Halloween crystal ball.  It turned out cool!

I hope you like it and I hope it give you a little Halloween inspiration.

Have a great day!

Michelle🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment